Residency is a 9 – 12 month, on-site training/mentoring opportunity with the staff at City Church.
Plant a church: Join a church planting residency
Residency is a full-time, 9 – 12 month training/preparation process at City Church.
Benefits of Residency
• Living/Housing expenses
• Monthly stipend
• Access to all City Church staff/resources
• Access to people for potential launch team
• One-on-one mentoring & coaching
The Residency Process:
Apply Assessment Approval Residency Send
Contact us for more information:
Plant a church: Join a church planting cohort
A cohort is an off-site, relational network of church planters who are training together with the intention of launching at the same time.
Benefits of Cohort
- Off-site, 6-9 month training/preparation
- Monthly coaching/training calls (group and one-on-one)
- Relationships/Friendships with other planters in the cohort
- Funding options
- Opportunities to connect throughout the year (retreats, conferences, etc.)
The Cohort Process:
Apply Assessment Approval Cohort Send